As low as AED4,350.00
The Teric dive computer incorporates the powerful Shearwater feature set in a wristwatch sized form factor.
- Nitrox & Trimix decompression dive computer in wrist-watch form factor
- Bühlmann ZHL-16c algorithm with configurable Gradient Factors
- Supports optional wireless tank pressure transmitters
- Switchable audible and vibration alerts
- Supports Open-Circuit, Fixed PO2, Gauge, and Freediving Modes
As low as AED2,710.00
EASE OF USE AND CUSTOMIZABLE LOOKS
The new Suunto D5 is designed to be so clear and easy-to-use that you can just enjoy and focus on exploring the wonderful underwater world. Play with style by changing the strap to match your looks. After diving, connect wirelessly to the Suunto app to re-live and share your adventures with friends.
As low as AED1,275.00
Michelangelo has a high contrast display.
It is a scuba diving/ apnea computer.
It is an ideal computer for other underwater activities, thanks to the deactivation option of the “dive”
functions that avoids unnecessary alarms ringing while you’re snorkeling or swimming.
The display is made of technical polyolefin and the case is heavy duty, with a steel button.
The underwater resistance is up to 150 m.
TPU rubber wrist band with stainless steel buckle