START PRO BCD
If there is a jacket that is a smart buy, it is the new START PRO, an amalgamation of features traditionally reserved for high end ranges, but at an "entry level” price. Its high level of buoyancy (notably in the smaller models) makes this jacket ideal for beginners, diving schools or renting.
The basic version of the jacket has received excellent reviews in dive centers.
Now its look has been notably improved with red details and trimmings for multipurpose use by Diving Centers that value their image and by clients and divers who know how to appreciate the essential features in their diving equipment.
- The air bladder combines Cordura© 1000 Deniers on the outside, pockets and shoulder pads and 500 Deniers on the inside.
- A safe, simple and reliable integrated weight system.
- The pressure gauge and octopus anchoring systems are integrated, which is especially useful for dive centers.
- Large capacity zipper pockets.
- Waist strap independent of the air bladder to prevent constriction when inflated.
- Chest strap.
- Very light and durable semi-rigid backpack.
- Size shown on right shoulder pad.
- Direct System with dual air filtration and easy disassembly for emergency cleaning.
- Extraordinary size/buoyancy ratio thanks to the new design with large wings and large capacity pocket. Internal weldings with sectorization tubes to optimize buoyancy: XS 13.3Kg S 14.3Kg M 15.3Kg L 17.3Kg XL 20.4Kg
- 500 denier cordura (exterior) and 420 denier nylon (interior)
- External ballast-carrying pockets with quick-release safety buckle
- 2 very big multipurpose zip pockets
- ultralight rigid backplate with carrying handle.
- 3 pressure relief valves.
- Four 40 mm engineering plastic D-rings, 2 on the shoulder straps and 2 on the lower part of the air cell.
- Two 25mm engineering plastic D-rings on the pockets.
- Size indicated clearly on the shoulder strap.
- Shoulder straps with 50mm buckles.