RASH GUARD - WEEDY SEA DRAGON
Unique design - made from recovered ocean waste plastics and post consumer plastic bottles.
Second-skin feel rashguard, 100% protective against the sun’s rays, jellyfish stings, and itchy plankton. Provides an additional warmth layer wearing under the wetsuit.
The only plastic we take into the sea!
Unique - Eye-catching design with a Maori tribe-inspired sleeve design make it a unique and truly amazing look.
Its anatomic shape provides great freedom of movement, suits perfectly for outdoor activities.
Elastic loop holder on the back to hang on the boat or anywhere fearlessly.
Oceanbalance Recycled Polyesters are environmentally friendly, cost-effective and safe; the regenerated polyester fibre is made from recycled Ocean waste plastics and post consumer plastic bottles and performs as well as regular virgin polyester.
Here are some important facts about Oceanbalance fabrics:
• Oceanbalance recycling process requires 86% less water than manufacturing regular polyester.
• Making Oceanbalance fabrics consumes 70% less energy than regular polyester.
• The CO2 emissions in creating Oceanbalance fabrics are 75% lower.
• 1 kg of Oceanbalance fabric can keep the equivalent of 60 water bottles out of environment.
• Using Oceanbalance fabrics helps us to not only keep plastic out of the landfills and oceans, but also to save our natural resources.
• An average Rash guard or long-sleeved technical tee made from Oceanbalance uses the equivalent of 13 x 2 liter PET bottles.
All of the products are certified for safety and quality. Through third-party testing, all our fabrics are certified to The Global Recycling Standard
High mechanical resistance
Made from ocean waste