LX20 HANDHELD PRIMARY LIGHT
Cut the cord with the LX20 Handheld Primary Light. Brighter than other corded lights, the LX20 boasts over 20,000 Lux of output.
The LX20, a compact, handheld primary light, stands brightly in a class of its own. At only 5.8-inches (15 cm) in length and 2.15-inches (5.5 cm) in diameter, it�۪s small in size and big in brightness. With 20,000 LUX at approximately 6,500 Kelvin, the LX20�۪s brightness out does most corded primary lights on the market today. Designed as a primary light, the LX20�۪s 6-degree concentrated light beam, reflecting off a polished metal reflector, punches through the water lighting the way with a clean center spot. Its compact design and provided quick release soft hand mount make it ideal for any type of diving requiring a good light source as well as travelling where weight matters.
Built around a unique LED chip that maximizes output and efficiency, the LX20 has four��modes; high power, medium power, low power, and strobe. Using four, Lithium Ion rechargeable 18650 3400ma protected-circuit batteries, the LX20 burns for four hours on high power, six hours on medium��power, 12 hours on low power, and 36 hours in strobe mode. Making sure each light meets the high standards it was designed under, every light is individually tested and the average LUX is measured at one meter using a Konica Minolta Chroma Meter.
An integrated microprocessor control unit monitors battery voltage to keep the light operating at its peak efficiency. As battery voltage drops, light output steps down eliminating the possibility of suddenly being left in the dark due to a dead battery. The light alerts the diver of this step down in light output by a series of flashes, after which, the light produces another 20-minutes of usable light.
With a 500 foot (152 m) depth rating, a rotary magnetic on/off switch, and a double o-ring seal body providing proven protection against flooding, the LX20 excels under all the rigors of diving.
Providing reliability, durability, and a light output brightness few other lights can boast, the LX20 is the next generation of technology-driven handheld lights that will take your diving to new levels whether exploring caves, penetrating wrecks, or night diving on a reef.
Light output: 20,000 LUX
- Beam angle: 6-degree spot
- Light color temperature: Approximately 6500 Kelvin
- Batteries: Four Lithium Ion rechargeable 18650 3400ma protected-circuit
- Burn time
- High power: 4 hours at 20,000 LUX
- Medium power: 6 hours at 13,000 LUX
- Low Power: 12 hours at 7,000 LUX
- Strobe: 36 hours at 20,000 LUX
- 20-minutes burn time after light output step down from full power
- Strobe cycle time: 100ms on then 900ms off
- Mount: Quick release soft hand mount
- Activation: Rotary magnetic on/off switch
- Size: 5.8 in. (15cm) length, 2.15 in. (5.5cm) diameter
- Weight: 1.25 lbs. (0.56kg)
- Buoyancy: 8 ounces (227g) negative in water
- Charging time: Up to 9 hours from complete discharge
- Depth rating: 500 feet (152m)
- LED chip: CREE XM-L2 Cool White
- Compliance: RoHS compliant
- Made in the USA