BOARD SHORTS - 4 WAY STRETCH
Unique and eye-catching colors with Weedy Sea Dragon inspired designs, make these shorts truly stunning.
4 way stretch recycled material - Board shorts that are perfect for all kinds of water sports and just hanging out.
The male design has a zipped side pocket to make sure your phone won’t get lost in the ocean when jumping off the boat. Whilst the female design has a rear pocket.
Super comfortable waistband with adjustable cord, front fly with velcro.
Recovered Ocean waste plastics and post consumer plastic bottles are collected and brought to an approved recycling facility. At the recycling facility the conversion process of turning waste into wearable fabric begins:
• A flotation and separation process separates the different types of plastics and in the case of bottles removes the caps and labels from the bottles, as they are made of plastics with different characteristics.
• The selected Polyethylene Terephthalate materials are then processed into flakes.
• After being washed the flakes are melted.
• Yarns are pulled from the melted polyester.
• The result is a clean, valuable, and recycled raw material perfect for the textile fabric production.
• The raw filament yarns are spun into yarn and ultimately woven into variety of different Oceanbalance fabrics.
Our 100% recycled fabric OceanBalance™:
High mechanical resistance
Made from ocean waste