AC25M / MASTER CROMO
The AC25 is the third generation of Cressi’s IP adjustable balanced piston first stage.
It features 2 high-pressure ports and 5 low-pressure ports. 4 low-pressure ports are located on a rotating turret that ensures that regulator and instrument connections are always in the right position. The fifth port is a co-axial Hi-Flow port and is located at the top of the turret. The rotating turret swivels on 360° axis and features 5 low-pressure ports designed to allow the use of more connections without interfering between them.
The hi-flow conic shape filter is the same for INT and DIN. The spring and the spring bush are coated preventing rust. Its technologically advanced design delivers consistent intermediate pressure and high performance even with low tank pressures. The AC25m it features a matte finish, in gun metal-coated brass.
It is combined with the Master Cromo, the pneumatic balanced 2nd stage that features an elliptical shape and a lateral knob for Venturi adjustment. The stages are connected with the Cressi Safeflex LP Hose, a better performance hose compare to the standard one. The AC25m/Master Cromo is available in DIN and INT version.
The performance of the regulator is equal to if not greater than more sophisticated products because it maintains a WOB (Work of Breathing) under 0.78 Joule/liter.
The regulator meets the requirements of the last European regulation EN 250:2014 and it is certified for use in water over 10°C (50 F).
TECHNICAL FEATURES 1ST STAGE
- 3rd generation Cressi’s IP adjustable balanced piston first stage
- 2x 7/16” HP ports UNF
- 5x 3/8” LP ports UNF, 1 port on the turret top
- Operating pressure:
- INT version: 230 BAR | 3,336 PSI
- DIN version: 300 BAR | 4,351 PSI
- Calibration pressure: 9.8÷10 BAR | 142÷146 PSI
- 360° revolving head
- Realized in brass-coated, with a matte finish
- The sintered conical filter protects from any impurity
TECHNICAL FEATURES 2ND STAGE
- Pneumatically balanced
- Adjustable Venturi
- Adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented elliptical diaphragm
- Patented low-friction lever
- Air delivery system without injector
- Adjuster knob coated with PVD process with dual OR
- Laser-etched titanium front piece
- Internal heat exchanger
- Cap opening with Cam-lock
- Noise-absorbing technopolymer body
- Removable technopolymer deflector
- Removable mechanics