CONSOLE CPD3 BAR
Console of minimum size that houses a mini manometer, an analog depth gauge and a slightly inclined compass to optimize the reading.
- Highly abrasion-resistant reinforced thermoplastic rubber case allows easy replacement of cleaning or maintenance tools.
- Two small inserts for attaching the console to the sling at the upper ends.
- Metal-core depth gauge with membrane operation.
- Very precise wide segmentation, especially for heights from 0 m to 12 m.
- Chromatically luminescent dial divided into three zones: green (up to -20 m), blue (-20 m to -40 m) and red (-40 m to -70 m).
- Maximum depth needle in red
- Measurements: Ø 50 mm x height 24,5 mm
- Manometer with very visible digits of large size.
- Graduated sphere from 0 to 350 bar in 10 bar segments.
- Particularly wide and precise segmentation from 0 to 80 bar
- Measurements: Ø 50 mm x height 17 mm
- Robust and precise compass for underwater navigation that ensures accuracy and durability for a long time.
- High brightness dial for easy reading even in low ambient light conditions.
Full weight only 420g (including HP hose).
Write Your Own Review
COMPASS + PRESSURE GAUGE + DEPTH GAUGE
- Compass with rotating bezel for easy navigation
- Pressure gauge dial is color-coded in red, green and blue for instant readability.
- Reads pressures to 350 bar or 5000 psi.
- Mini-depth gauge reads to 70 meters (230 feet)
- Maximum depth indicator.
- Compact rubber boot is textured for a sure grip.
- Two connection loops, one on each side, for attaching a clip or bungee.
- Weight of console: 420 g (includes hose)